VR goggles for public VR – amusement parks, museum exhibits, VR multiplayer rooms – have different requirements than goggles for home use. Goggles for public VR should:
- Be durable so they withstand extensive use
- Be easy to clean between users
- Support high throughput of users through the attraction
Sensics created a unique design that answers these requirements. As we move closer to mass production, we are pleased to offer pre-production units for test and evaluation.
Take a peek inside our design here
The fully-assembled unit includes:
- Low-persistence 2160x1200 OLED screen operating at 90 Hz. Includes unique diffusion film technology for reduced screendoor effect.
- Removable face-plate
- Built in dual silent fans to comfort and ventilation
- Front IR window for embedded Leap Motion controller option
- High-quality 100-degree optics with adjustable focus
- Integrated 9-sensor orientation tracking
- On-unit buttons for user interface
- Ergonomic strap
- Audio output port
- Supports direct mode and asynchronous time warp
- Supported by all major game engines
The OSVR HDK is supported by the free and open-source OSVR software platform.
This is a limited-quantity production run. Reserve your unit by ordering today.
Warranty for pre-production units: 30 days
Return policy: Unopened, unused product may be returned in their original condition within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping.